Foreign Currency notes (Cash)
Currency notes are regular paper cash. Although most popular, their use is declining as carrying cash is extremely unsafe. Currency notes are totally unprotected against loss and counterfeits. Smaller amounts of currency notes should however be carried for small and unplanned expenses.
Traveler's Cheques (TC's)
Traveler's cheques are pre-printed fixed amount cheques that have to be signed twice, once upon delivery and once at the time of use, to encash. Traveler's cheques have been losing popularity and have been mostly replaced with prepaid travel cards. Although safer than currency notes, traveler's cheques are not as safe as pre-paid travel cards and are also not accepted by most foreign establishments. It is therefore recommended to use prepaid travel cards in place of traveler's cheques.
Demand Draft (DD)
Demand drafts are a very popular instrument for sending money overseas. They are issued by a bank, where the customer holds an account, in favor of a certain beneficiary (an individual, a company or an establishment). Demand drafts are secured payment instruments and guarantee the availability of funds since a bank issues them. For this reason, certain establishments (such as universities etc.) only accept DDs and not personal cheques. Demand draft transactions require the customer to enter the beneficiary's personal details.
Wire Transfer (TT)
Wire Transfers are also a very common method of remitting money overseas. Using this method, funds can be transferred electronically to a foreign bank account. International wire transfers are processed using the SWIFT protocol and require the customer to enter the beneficiary's personal details and bank details (bank name, routing number and account number). This service can avail by all persons wants to send money to overseas in following purpose:
1. Overseas University Education Fee
2. Student Living Expenses
4. Medical Expenses
5. Sending money to close relatives.
Prepaid travel foreign currency cards
Now the market current culture changing as per the economy and most of payment solution adopting Online gateway or using plastic money the plastic money. In the same scenario we are emphasizing / advising to same to our customers.
Prepaid travel cards are VISA/Master cards similar to credit and debit cards, but with certain additional advantages. You can use prepaid cards at ATMs worldwide to withdraw cash and at most businesses throughout the world. You can load these cards with the desired amount of foreign currency at a fixed rate. This is highly recommended to students who going abroad for study.
Some of the key benefits of prepaid travel cards are as follows:
• Most recommended and safest form of carrying currency nowadays. Prepaid travel cards are pin protected, have configurable spending limits and are fully replaceable incase stolen or lost.
• Convenient - can be re-loaded anytime. 24x7 customer care service.
• Travel cards (VISA or MasterCard) are accepted at most foreign establishments (hotels, stores etc.) without any charge.
• Ability to withdraw cash from ATMs abroad for a small charge usually between US $1.5 to $2.
• Comes with a free insurance cover
• Travel Services
• Sanah Forex and Travels provides all need of travel services according to the customer requirements. We are able to provide the complete solution on travel services as per the requirements. We are able provide following services under travel services.
• International & Domestic Air Ticketing,
• Inbound Tours
• Outbound Tours,
• Hotel Booking- World Wide,
• Tourist & Business Visa assistance
• Travel Insurance
• Academic certificate attestation.
• We have exclusive tariff for Kashmir tour packages and we have specialization to serve groups and govt. officials for Kashmir tour packages.
• Also we are proving visa assistance for tourist and business visit to overseas.
• Academic Certification attestation service available through the approved agent appointed by ministry of labor.